View 2015-16 staff liaisons.
- one staff representative (the “Staff Liaison”) chosen by each school to represent their school at Liaison Executive meetings;
- All members of the Association Executive;
- All 8 councillors.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide input and direct the actions of the Association Executive;
- Act as a liaison between the GSTA members and the Association Executive;
- Approve all committee reports;
- Approve financial statements presented by the Treasurer, including membership fees;
- Staff Liaisons also serve an important communication role between the STF Provincial Executive and individual STF members within schools;
- Meet 4-5 times per year.