The Good Spirit Teachers’ Association is a local association, respected for:
- High professional standards
- Active member engagement
- Sustained relevance to the membership
- Strong connections to education partners
The GSTA is an organization of professionals who support excellence in education by providing leadership in educational matters and by advocating for the best interests of teachers.
- Includes all teachers within Good Spirit School Division
- All GSTA members meet once a year during the afternoon of the May Professional Development Day which is jointly planned by GSSD and GSTA.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Elect Association Executive and Councillors
- Approve the financial statements from the previous fiscal year
- Approve an annual budget
- Vote on proposed resolutions and constitutional changes